Like This on Facebook!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

2nd Fill and all's well

I had my second fill yesterday. It went well. I don't remember the woman's name who did it. She was someone I haven't met before, but she thought we had met- so she didn't introduce herself. I finally had to ask her name. Funny that I made a point of asking and still don't remember. DUH.

Anyway- good news on the weight loss front! Down 34.6 pounds! That's an average of 5 pounds a week! I was really excited. I did a dance right there in front of that total stranger. Didn't care. Would do it again in a minute. She had to take two whacks at sticking me yesterday- but she got it. I am at 5 ccs today. I noticed increased restriction yesterday morning when I tried to eat some yogurt. I was on soft foods yesterday- so not really sure how I felt. I was able to get some pineapple down yesterday evening- so I'd say I am maybe not quite to the green zone. We'll see how long it takes before I get hungry after eating. I keep forgetting to keep track of when I am eating. If I am getting hungry earlier than 4 hours or so, I still need fill.

Well, I woke up at normal workout time- and proceeded to sleep through it. Apparently I needed some sleep. I will hit the road tonight and bust my ass. Try for another half-mile run. I best get moving with my day now. Clothes to pick out, heels to pick out, and advil to take- I have a ripper headache this morning.

xo
jh

No comments: