Like This on Facebook!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

To my lovely Band Tribe

I don't know if my responses to your comments are sent to you all, so I am going to just repost a blanket response to you all here.

Dear loving followers of my often random blathering,

Thank you for your outpouring of support and kindness today with regards to my post on Wednesday. Yes, it was a pretty low day, but I know too well after having been through a divorce and a terribly abusive childhood that I am stronger than circumstances and that this, too, shall pass.

I have a wonderful therapist and a support system I can utilize anytime I need it, so I know I am not alone. And now, you wonderful people-seemingly coming out of the woodwork, I feel I can add to my support system!

I thank you for all your warm responses and general outpouring of support! The lap-band community is really tight! I had no idea! I am so grateful to be a part of it!

Thank you again wonderful lovelies!

XO
Jen

5 comments:

Jen said...

we are all in this together! xoxo

Shannon said...

im glad you are having a much better day.
we are all here for each other, it's what we do :)

DiZneDiVa said...

Bitch slap that day into the past... You got this!

Dinnerland said...

Glad to hear you're doing better-- there is an amazing support system in the 'banded' community. All you have to do is ask and you're correct: folks do come right out of the woodwork!

Jen said...

hey Jen! How is your week going?